The Cham Island is 15 km from Cua Dai harbor. There are seven islands altogether named according to their shapes or characteristics. They have nice weather, always cool the year round; trees and animals are plentiful here, as well as marine life. One the island there are precious bird nests while under the water, the coral is marvelous.
There are also scenic spots around the island, such as Suoi Tinh (Love stream), Suoi Ong (Sir’s Stream), Hon Chong (Piles up rocks), Hang Ba (The Lady’s cave). Surrounding the island is very nice beaches with clean white sand and transparent water.
- TOUR PROGRAM:
7h30: Pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An and Da Nang city.
8h30: Depart from Cua Dai Harbor by canoe and start the exploration of oceans and islands.
9h30: Visit Marine Protected Area, Residential area, Champa Ancient well, Hai Tang pogoda, Tan Hiep market.
10h30: Transfer to Bai Ong or Bai Chong for swimming, snorkeling, and enjoying corals and sea creatures.
12h00: Lunch, relaxing, mountain hiking, sightseeing, swimming, sunbathing.
14h00: Return Cua Dai Harbor (you have 20 minutes for resting and shopping)
15h00: Return your hotel by minibus.
Tour price: 30usd/Pax
* TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
– Bus, canoe, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee.
– Lunch with a diversity of seafood.
– Drinking, life jacket, snorkeling or diving equipment, full insurance coverage.
* TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
– Tip, Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone…
-Kid under 12 months old: free of charge
– Kid over 12 months old: 100.000vnd/ per person
– Kid from 2 to 9 years old: pay 50% of the contract rate
– Kid from 9 years old and older: as adult
Departure: 8:00– Return: 15:00